Re: [NTLK] nSync Public Preview 1 Available

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 23:25:13 EDT

 From everything I have tried with the Palm adapters they are not well
made nor well supported.
I've bought several for work and we've cut them apart to see why they
fail
And Palm knows they have issues with their drivers which is why they
tell you to unplug them if the synchronization doesn't work. It forces
a reload of the driver
Sometimes they will work properly after a restart, sometimes not.

The keyspans are by far the best ones going and display none of this
weird behaviour