[NTLK] WTB: Newton for my wife

From: J. Eagan Rackley (jrackley_at_electronicbingo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 17:38:08 EDT

Well well well!

My naysayer of a wife who made fun of my Newton at first has now decided
that she definately wants one!

While I can't afford to get her one as nice as mine, I do have about $75
to spend on her (as a surpise). Does anyone have an OS 2.0 newton (130
or 2000) for sale for around that price?

Also, from a planning and handwriting standpoint, will my wife be
disappointed by a 130 after she has seen my 2100?
How about the RAM in a 130, will it be enough day to day uses, or is it
too little to really work with?

Finally, last but not least, would I be better off getting her an older
backlit palm pilot if my only option is a 130?

Many thanks!

-Eagan