Re: [NTLK] My Newt came.. with a surprise

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 22:20:34 EDT

Jim Witte wrote:
> I also found a surprise: the Newt was apparently used last by Astra
> Merck with a custom app on it for tracking drug testing - with data
> STILL ON IT! I just cannot believe that they didn't wipe the data off

I meant to post to the list about this before, but never got around to it.
Those 60+ 32MB Pretec cards that I sold a while back ALL had Astra
pharmaceutical data on them. I looked at a few, but didn't see anything too
interesting and finally just stopped looking.

I formatted all of them when I was testing each one before shipping -- so it's
all gone now. But I just wanted to pass it along for those that might be
interested.

 - John...