[NTLK] Newton 2100 CD

From: Polenta Marco (Marco.Polenta_at_eurac.edu)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 09:13:02 EDT

Hello everyone,
I just got on eBay my new MP2100 with a 4MB card from mr2ndhand.
Wow! the MP is brand new! Even the battery pack is absolutely new!
And I paid for it just 135 USD!
Ok, Ok, it isn't in the original package, there isn't any software (but who
cares? I still have my old MP2000), the power adapter is incomplete (it
lacks the european plug adapter - 3 Euros in the shop around the corner) and
the connection cable is for PC only (I'm a Mac user).
Anyway, here is the question: where can I find the MP2100 CD to download? I
tryed on the Apple website, and at unna.org, but it seems it disappeared
(I'm almost sure I saw it on unna).
Can you help me?

TIA
Marco
Proud Newton user since 1997

PS: the PC connection cable has a built in dongle adapter... does a similar
cable exist for mac? I lost my first dongle adapter on an airplain to
Ecuador (I'm a biologist), so I bought two of them for 25 Euro each, but
it's not nice to always risk to lose them.