Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100 CD

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 09:56:32 EDT

Argh! This question keeps on coming up...

All of the software from the 2100 CD is on UNNA, it's just not all contained
in its own folder anymore. You're probably looking for NCU:
http://newyork.unna.org/unna/apple/connection_utils/

or Newton Works:
http://newyork.unna.org/unna/applications/NewtonWorks/

Now that I almost have a Mac set up for mastering HFS-format CDs, I should take images of the 2100 CD and put them up for=
 people to burn themselves.

--
Victor Rehorst - chuma_at_chuma.org - victor_at_newtontalk.net
Newtontalk.net list dad - UNNA guy

Original Message: ----------------- From: Polenta Marco Marco.Polenta_at_eurac.edu Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 15:13:02 +0200 To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net Subject: [NTLK] Newton 2100 CD

Hello everyone, I just got on eBay my new MP2100 with a 4MB card from mr2ndhand. Wow! the MP is brand new! Even the battery pack is absolutely new! And I paid for it just 135 USD! Ok, Ok, it isn't in the original package, there isn't any software (but who cares? I still have my old MP2000), the power adapter is incomplete (it lacks the european plug adapter - 3 Euros in the shop around the corner) and the connection cable is for PC only (I'm a Mac user). Anyway, here is the question: where can I find the MP2100 CD to download? I tryed on the Apple website, and at unna.org, but it seems it disappeared (I'm almost sure I saw it on unna). Can you help me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------- mail2web - Check your email from the web at http://mail2web.com/ .