Re: [NTLK] trotter [OT] Security

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 16:33:56 EDT

On 23/05/02 15:34, "Ed Kummel" <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
[snip!]
> BTW, if someone wants to talk off-list about this, I
> do have an innovative security method for Windows
> machines to be bullet proof against almost any kind of
> exploit, present or future!

With the current reorg happening in your department, Ed, you could maybe
submit your resume to Micro$oft? After all I read regarding the security
holes in their Oses, I'm sure they'd be happy to talk to you if your
'innovative security method' is really that... innovative.

After being involved with computers for over 25 years, I can say that as
soon as somebody comes up with a new innovative security thing, there is
probably someone somewhere on this big planet that has already found a way
to get around....

-Laurent.