[NTLK] ANN: Pool order of 3CXE689ET x-jack ethernet cards

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 04:15:09 EDT

Hi,

   Does anybody else want one of the x-jack cards? I'd be willing to
pool an order to save on shipping ($6 on a price of $15.95 seems a bit
steep) I'll charge $16.25, plus postage to whereever (probably under
$3.00 for U.S., under $5 for international). Send emails to
jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us specifying quantity, address, and method of
payment (PayPal [jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us], money order, check) My
PayPal account is a personal one, so it can't recieve credit card
payments. I'll take order until the 12th when I get back from WWDC.

   Please include 'xjack' in the subject line, and don't send any orders
to the list (I'll be going on vacation mode on the 5th for WWDC)

Jim Witte
jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us