[NTLK] 3CXE689ET x-jack ethernet cards @ $15.95

From: William R. Dickson (wrd_at_awenet.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 19:53:09 EDT

Hey all,

I know x-jack cards for the Newton are pretty useful to many of us, and
that they tend to be hard to find. I found a place selling them for
$15.95 plus shipping (I ordered two, and with UPS ground it came to
$38.90, so my coworker and I will be spending less than $20 each on 'em).
No box, documentation, drivers, anything, just the card. According to the
Newton FAQ, these should work in the 2x00's. URL is:

     http://www.softwareandstuff.com/h_net_3CXE589ET.html

I expect mine on Monday or Tuesday; I'll let you know how it goes.

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd_at_awenet.com                            http://www.seavoy-dickson.org/

The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

- Oscar Wilde