Re: [NTLK] Macs (& Newtons) in Journalism

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 16:31:37 EDT

Ok, just talked to her. She says she used them (Macs) for about half her
classes (I never knew! :-) ) PC for the other half. She has both on her desk
at work now. Mostly uses the PC but some of the artwork she uses is edited on
the Mac.
Just to get a mention of Newton in here - She has never used one, but thinks
they are cool!

-Tom