Re: [NTLK] Getting graphic files into notes or works

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 09:54:57 EST

First question: what are you using to connect to your Newton? Mac or PC?

I've had luck with 16 color GIF files that were inside of RTF documents. As
long as the file size didn't exceed 64k.

I've also used vector graphics on the Newton by converting to WMF files
first. All of these translations were done on a PC.