[NTLK] Getting graphic files into notes or works

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 08:44:35 EST

This is probably another silly question, but for the life of me I cannot
find a way to get standard graphic files (*.jpg, *.gif, ...) into Notes or
NewtonWorks.

I know they can be converted into newton books, but I want to be able to
edit them on the Newt.

If there was a way to get vector-based formats (*.cdr, *.cgm or even
*.dxf) in, I would even be more amazed.

--
Karel Jansens
kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be

"We're here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and we're all out of gum." (Dr. Zulu of Team Diotoir on Robot Wars Extreme)