Re: [NTLK] Ethernet Card troubles

From: eric a . Farris (eafarris_at_bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 11:04:16 EST

On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 10:49:01AM -0500, Peter Cameron wrote:
> Follow the instructions on Victor's site and, if you have the right
> cables and drivers, everything should work fine.
>
> http://www.chuma.org/newton/ethernet/instructions.shtml

oh, believe me, i've bookmarked that site long ago. it's wonderful. i've
been through all that stuff meticulously. everything works as that site
describes. it's the step after the last one (ie., actually USING the
thing) that i'm stuck on.

--
eric a. Farris  eafarris_at_bigfoot.com  www.bigfoot.com/~eafarris
Systems Administrator

Have you rebooted Windows today? Linux, It's where you want to go.

Wealth is not acquired by taking the most from others, but by giving the most away.