Re: [NTLK] Ethernet Card troubles

From: Rolf Brakvatne (rbrak29_at_qwest.net)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 15:32:20 EST

Eric,

Just got my replacement Farallon card. Problems!!--- they sent me a
PN595a card. Will not work in the Newton.
I will have to try again to get my old card to work using the
backup/restore technique. I have tried un-installing and reinstalling
NIE, all Internet programs (e-mail) and the Farallon drivers on my eMate
and 2100 many times. This did not work :-(

RB