Re: [NTLK] OT: PowerMac 6100 parts needed

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 03:48:08 EDT

Of course you are right, but I used my PPC6100 wit G3 Crescendo upgrade
until it died because of the overheated high performance video card.
And I have to admit - it might be a bit nostalgy, but I was sorry for
loosing it.
The performance was still not too bad to say - I dont use it anymore.
You can use it for typing, syncing your Newt, surfing the Internet, Email,
listening to MP3 Music.
If this is all you need - there is no point to have a maximum equipped high
end machine! And the PPC 6100 has a very nice form factor as well...

Johannes