[NTLK] Web database setup

From: Keith and Sharon Isley (isley_at_iowatelecom.net)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 19:59:15 EDT

I'm still looking to resurrect "TapBar Resources," my old website about the
great freeware utility TapBar, but it appears that a hard drive crash has
wiped out my backup copy of the website as it existed before. (Sigh.)

Anyway, if I'm going to have to reauthor the site, I suppose I should do it
the right way this time. I'd like to set up a database (ASP? PHP?) that can
be updated dynamically so I don't have to hard-code the HTML every time I
change it.

Can anyone direct me to a good book or Web tutorial? I know how to do basic
HTML, and I work with databases every day at work, but I don't know how to
put them together.

Any help would be appreciated.

Keith Isley
Lacona, IA