Re: [NTLK] GPS, Maps, PC/CF card

From: Verena Hamburger (wolf-heart_at_gmx.de)
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 07:45:42 EDT

Hi everyone

My name is Verena and I'm studiing a mixture of computerscience and
electrinoncs in Kaiserslautern, Germany. I bought a mp2100 about two
days ago and I'm still watching and reading with mouth wide open about
the possibilities of this "PDA".

Marco Mailand wrote:

>>Great News. I finally got my GPS compact flash card
>>working in my Newton using 'GPS Map lite' software.

For I'm a having a motorbike, especially this feature amazed me. Does
this GPS function like the ones I know from a car? I mean perhaps there
is even a support for the audio-out of my dongle, so I can use it with
earphones under my helmet......
Btw I don't have any adapter plug so far, but I'm sure this won't be too
difficult. Anyway I'd be glad for advise.
I hope these cards are available in Europe.

So far Verena

PS: Special greetings to Marco: Wie ist es in der Schweiz? Ich war noch
nie da, mache aber wahrscheinlich meine Diplomarbeit in Zürich....