Re: [NTLK] Geez people, freaking get o.

From: Lou Forlini (lforlini_at_sspi-software.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 11:49:31 EDT

At 7:17 AM -0600 7/29/02, lesi wrote:
>The day Steve became the iCEO Apple was filing their bankruptcy papers.
>That's how much they could not absorb the cost.
>
>Please don't ask me for a reference. I only mention this because it's a
>point to consider. Do the homework yourself if you need it spelled out
>for you and bring it to the list.

    Nothing like tossing a completely unfounded statement like this
into a public forum. And your method of deflecting questions about
your sources is rather interesting as well, by attempting to put the
burden of proof back onto the reader.

    What a troll. How about *you* do some homework, cite a few
sources and come back to the list with it? Otherwise, get lost.

    (not many) Regards,

    - Lou Forlini
      Software Engineer
      System Support Products, Inc.