Re: [NTLK] Geez people, freaking get o.

From: lesi (lesi_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 09:17:17 EDT

The day Steve became the iCEO Apple was filing their bankruptcy papers.
That's how much they could not absorb the cost.

Please don't ask me for a reference. I only mention this because it's a
point to consider. Do the homework yourself if you need it spelled out
for you and bring it to the list.

Peace out.