Re: [NTLK] Emate display ribbon damage

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 12:03:15 EDT

>On 7/30/02 @ 12:06 AM, David Humphreys wrote:
>
>I hope that I don't get accused of 'gouging' ;)

Maybe of 'poking' a little! :-p :-)

Seriously, why do you think that you can charge $5 for the tooling,
_PLUS_, I can't believe it, _PLUS_ $50 for the cable. What are you, on
drugs?! You should offer it to the community for FREE. As in no charge!

Okay, everyone, calm down -- I'm sorry, but after the ATA debacle, I just
couldn't resist a stupid parallel example. Totally asinine, isn't it?
:-D

You know we are so lucky to have folks who want to continue to support
and develop for the Newton platform.

It seems like both software and hardware innovations are going on
everyday.

F_A_N_T_A_S_T_I_C_!_!_!

David, if your fix is anything like your SER001, I bet that you will have
Emate users lining up to purchase it -- A fix that takes a dead device
and makes it usable again.

So Cool!

David, Paul, and all the others who have and are developing new
"thingies" for the Newt...I salute you! Keep up the great work! :-)

Sushi