Re: [NTLK] article

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 05:52:44 EDT

on 7/12/02 8:20 AM, Joost van de Griek at joost_at_jvdg.net wrote:

> No, thanks. As much as I admire the man, I think the world doesn't need
> another Steve Jobs. :-P

You don't want to be a visionary? ;-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

'A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader." -- Samuel Adams