Re: [NTLK] Urgent! Need help configuring WaveLan!!!

From: Darius Zendeh (newton_at_dariuszendeh.de)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 12:06:21 EDT

I also have two worksites, one called "home", the other one called "work" and the Lucent WaveLan Silver. If I change the worksite, I either have to eject/reinsert the card, or I have to start the Card Coufiguration Utility and select the "set as current workside" option in the i-menu of the Wireless-Setup.

Regards, Darius.
www.newtenlightment.de
All your Newton are belong to us.