[NTLK] Urgent! Need help configuring WaveLan!!!

From: nemesys_at_pop.east.cox.net
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 20:56:36 EDT

Hi all!

I'm currently typing this in the Apple Store in Clarendon, VA, where we're=

having our=20
NUGWASH meeting=2E

Present: Zachery Bir, Ed Kummel, Anthony Velasco, Sean Luke, myself and a
friend of Zac,=20
Ken (I believe)=2E

Now, I have my Wavelan card in my Newton, I just downloaded the latest
driver from Hiroshi=20
web site, with my PowerBook, I know the network name, and I think we set u=
everything=20
properly but it fails when the Newton try to negotiate with the DHCP serve=
with an error -
60088=2E

Does anybody know what could be wrong? I have "Apple Store" in the SSID
field, I'm=20
modifying the configuration from a specific work site, still, it doesn't
work=2E

Any quick idea, folks? I will check my mail again in 10-15 minutes=2E

Thanks!

-Laurent=2E