[NTLK] Exporting from Notes

From: Mark Janello (mjanello_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 11:31:33 EDT

Hi!

I just got a MP2000 and am new to the Newton platform, so sorry if this is
a dumb question.

I have a Note (only text, no drawings) that I want to export to my desktop
computer, and when I try to transfer it it only gives me two options:
export as Claris Organizer file or as delimited text. Organizer I can't
use at all, and delimited text is a huge string of words with no line
breaks.

Am I missing something or is it not possible to turn this into a nice text
only file, looking somewhat like the Note, on my desktop? The NCU manual
only talks about delimited files.

I've copied and pasted into a NewtWorks file and successfully transfered
that but that is an extra step I'd rather not take.

Thank you all!

Mark