Re: [NTLK] Outlook synchronization

From: Sharon Stewart (sharon_at_stewartcentral.com)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 12:40:59 EDT

Brad,

Yep, definitely Outlook not Outlook Express. I'm having no problems
connecting with Lookout, so I'm doubtful that the problem is with
Outlook. Now, I make liberal use of the appointment color-coding feature
of Outlook 2002. Is it possible that Outlink is choking on that, but
Lookout doesn't?

I took your advice and tried Notes2Notes (cool program, by the way). I
can get N2N to list all of my outlook notes, but when I try to send them
with Sloup, I get errors. If I use Sloup 2.1-2, Bug Trap shows: "Sorry,
a problem has occurred. (-48418)". If I use Sloup 2.2e2, I get a crash
report minus the "Sorry, a problem..." I've never used Sloup before, so
I may be doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Sharon

---
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Outlook synchronization

Sharon, You are definately using Outlook and not Outlook express aren't you? I wonder if installing an older version (2000 say) of Outlook and then installing 2002 over the top would work?

Brad P.S. Try running something else that connects to Outlook and see if that

works e.g. <shameless plug> Notes2Notes </shameless plug>