Re: [NTLK] Outlook synchronization

From: Bradley Smith (bradleysmith_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 03:16:33 EDT

Sharon,
You are definately using Outlook and not Outlook express aren't you?
I wonder if installing an older version (2000 say) of Outlook and then
installing 2002 over the top would work?

Brad
P.S. Try running something else that connects to Outlook and see if that
works e.g. <shameless plug> Notes2Notes </shameless plug>