Re: [NTLK] Urgent! Need help configuring WaveLan!!!

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.net)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 02:45:17 EDT

on 06/07/02 03:00, Darius Zendeh at newton_at_dariuszendeh.de wrote:

> Using AppleTalk to connect to NCU running in Classic under OS X works
> perfectly for me (Apple Cube, Airport Card, Airport BaseStation). I've got the
> latest WaveLan Driver from Hiroshi (Lucent WaveLan Silver with Driver Version
> 1.04).
>
> Regards, Darius.
> www.newtenlightment.de
> All your Newton are belong to us.
>
>> BTW, it's disappointing that I can't connect to NCU running in Classic under
> =9BOS X. Anybody else? I was also unable to see my Personal LaserWriter NTR,
>> bridged to my network through an AsanteTalk. Yes, my Wavelan card was set to
>> use AppleTalk, but I was unable to get any AppleTalk service. Is it broken
>> with the latest Wavelan driver?
>>
>> -Laurent.

I think that's the version I have. When I do an info on it, in the setup
dialog, it says 1.04b. Anything else I might be missing? Are all your Macs
running with AirPort?

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                            <http://members.cox.net/nemesys>
Logiciels Nemesys Software                            mailto:nemesys_at_cox.net

case and paste n.: [from `cut and paste'] 1. The addition of a new feature to an existing system by selecting the code from an existing feature and pasting it in with minor changes. Common in telephony circles because most operations in a telephone switch are selected using case statements. Leads to software bloat.