Re: [NTLK] Urgent! Need help configuring WaveLan!!!

From: Darius Zendeh (newton_at_dariuszendeh.de)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 03:13:17 EDT

Using AppleTalk to connect to NCU running in Classic under OS X works perfectly for me (Apple Cube, Airport Card, Airport BaseStation). I've got the latest WaveLan Driver from Hiroshi (Lucent WaveLan Silver with Driver Version 1.04).

Regards, Darius.
www.newtenlightment.de
All your Newton are belong to us.

>BTW, it's disappointing that I can't connect to NCU running in Classic under
=9BOS X. Anybody else? I was also unable to see my Personal LaserWriter NTR,