Re: [NTLK] screen isnt readable

From: Harry Hirsch (newton_at_auktionline.com)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 12:51:40 EDT

First I thought this would be a solution, but
it isnt.
It is really bad to read.
Maybe it is a problem with my protection foil, but in Germany
I have to use a "diy" foil, there is no reseller which has some
good foils.
An other Point, which I forgot to write in the first mail, the
reflection of the screen is extremly, I always see whats going on behind
me;-)

Andreas