Re: [NTLK] screen isnt readable

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 13:16:09 EDT

On 03/07/02 12:51, "Harry Hirsch" <newton_at_auktionline.com> wrote:

> First I thought this would be a solution, but
> it isnt.
> It is really bad to read.
> Maybe it is a problem with my protection foil, but in Germany
> I have to use a "diy" foil, there is no reseller which has some
> good foils.
> An other Point, which I forgot to write in the first mail, the
> reflection of the screen is extremly, I always see whats going on behind
> me;-)

Then, can you remove this "foil" and see if that fixes the problem? Mark
Ross sells NuShields to any part of the world, I believe...

-Laurent.

google v.: [common] To search the Web using the Google search engine,
http://www.google.com. Google is highly esteemed among hackers for its
significance ranking system, which is so uncannily effective that many
hackers consider it to have rendered other search engines effectively
irrelevant. The name `google' has additional flavor for hackers because most
know that it was copied from a mathematical term for ten to the hundredth
power, famously first uttered as `googol' by a mathematician's nine-year-old
nephew.