Re: [NTLK] screen isnt readable

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 12:31:28 EDT

Could it be that your contrast is set wrong?
Open extras and move the contrast all the way to the
left. If the contrast is already all the way to the
left, double-tap underneath (on the word "contrast")
and that will center the contrast to what the screen
is at at the time. then you can move the contrast
further to the left. Keep on doing this until you get
the contrast where you want it.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Harry Hirsch <newton_at_auktionline.com> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> is there a solution, how to get the newton screen
> more
> readable??
> My problem is that not only the backlight ist dark,
> the whole screen is ever more or less dark:-(
> Sometime a day unreadable
>
> Is the only solution to replace the backlight and
> ever use it?
>
> Please help!
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Andreas
>
> (I know my English is really bad)

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting