[NTLK] repairs

From: emdub (emdub_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 04:52:38 EST

I know this is probably the single most asked question, but bear with
me. I'm New here! I've got a trusty old Newton 100 which I left charging
for a few days. When I came back to it the battery had "drooled" and
Newty (yes, thats the name) doesn't switch on any longer. I took it
apart and cleaned as much as I safely could but with no result. Newty is
still off.... :-(

Does anyone know where I can repair him? Where would I have to send him?
I'd really like to get him up and going again...

-mw

Life sucks - but so does the alternative.