Re: [NTLK] Ethernet recommendation? (was: Re: looking to replace old powerbook with eMate)

From: André Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 03:30:28 EST

One caveat with the 3c589C cqrds is that they suck back batery like you
wouldn't believe, I suggest getting a 3c589D (note the D) or a 3cxe589DT or
ET, these are low power cards, and the ones with X in the name are X jack
dongles to loose!

Andre
(who uses a 3cxe589ET to connect to the internet and his PC, thanks
BasiliskII!)