Re: [NTLK] Airport on Newton

From: james richter (paparichter_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 23:53:49 EST

--- Michael Bain <UIDnt0102_at_macboy.homeip.net> wrote:

> How actively is it being developed? The copy of the
> drivers I found were
> from last summer, is there anything more recent?
> Also, how restricted is
> the source? I wouldn't mind having a peek, possibly
> even contributing a
> little, if it would get the driver working faster

I actually emailed Hiroshi Noguchi, the driver's
developer, this evening to see if he was still working
on it. I thanked him for his efforts for providing
ethernet drivers for the Newton community, told him
that many of us would be willing to pay for a
completed driver, and that there are some who would be
willing to help him in developing it.

Jim R.

=====