Re: [NTLK] New mp with "the jaggies"

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 11:24:41 EST

On 17/01/02 11:06, "David Golden" <ikondave_at_charter.net> wrote:

> on 1/17/02 9:36 AM, Christian Matzerath at matze_at_uumail.de wrote:
>

>>> I went through a rough patch with the jaggies with my first MP2k. A hard
>>> reset helped quite a bit, but I found that buying and using a Cross
>>> Digiwriter made a huge difference. Which reminds me, I've got to pick up
>>> another one now that I'm Newting again...
>>>
>>> Dave
>

>> Err, what is a Cross Digiwriter please?
>>
>> TIA Matze
>>

> Cross Pens makes ( made? ) a special pen for use with PDAs. I think the
> full name is Digital Writer. It has a wonderful point that is soft enough
> that you don't need to have a screen covering in place. It glides across the
> screen, but has enough " traction " to keep it from felling too slippery. I
> believe that someone recently posted a note about the availability of
> refills in the 6-7 dollar range.

Since we're talking about pen, I prefer the Rotring Quattro over the
DigitalWriter. Granted, the Quattro's tip is maybe not as nice as the
DigitalWriter, but I prefer the convenience of having a PDA tip, a marker, a
pen and a pencil in one writing instrument than having to bring 3 or 4 of
them.

Just my $0.02...

-Laurent.