Re: [NTLK] Ethernet card and my eMate

From: Dave Caolo (dcaolo_at_gis.net)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 11:38:03 EST

Ok, so I've gotten eMate connected to G3. Yaay! Now, I'm trying to install
the packages. The instructions the guy sent me say that "NIE 2.0 is
REQUIRED" for installation of the necessary packages. However, the copy of
NIE 2.0 he supplied on the disc he sent is, of course, a PC file (.exe).
Ugh! I want to use my ethernet card! Thanks again for any help, you folks
are great.

Dave

on 1/17/02 11:20 AM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com