Re: [NTLK] New mp with "the jaggies"

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 11:06:18 EST

on 1/17/02 9:36 AM, Christian Matzerath at matze_at_uumail.de wrote:

>> I went through a rough patch with the jaggies with my first MP2k. A hard
>> reset helped quite a bit, but I found that buying and using a Cross
>> Digiwriter made a huge difference. Which reminds me, I've got to pick up
>> another one now that I'm Newting again...
>>
>> Dave

> Err, what is a Cross Digiwriter please?
>
> TIA Matze

 Cross Pens makes ( made? ) a special pen for use with PDAs. I think the
full name is Digital Writer. It has a wonderful point that is soft enough
that you don't need to have a screen covering in place. It glides across the
screen, but has enough " traction " to keep it from felling too slippery. I
believe that someone recently posted a note about the availability of
refills in the 6-7 dollar range.

Dave