Re: [NTLK] Taking Notes on MP2000/2100?

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 14:13:51 EST

at the temporal coordinates: 1/11/02 1:53 PM, the entity known as Filmer,
Paul E. at pfilmer_at_nsf.gov conveyed the following:

>> On 11/01/02 12:55, "Filmer, Paul E." <pfilmer_at_nsf.gov> wrote:
>>
>>> Not only that, if it is a repeating event or meeting, the notes only
>> appear
>>> in the first instance!

True, but since (hopefully) the meeting is about some subject, personally
I'd be more likely to look for a note in NOTES under a folder for that
topic, rather than try to remember when all the meetings were that discussed
a particular topic. I realize that the Find button helps greatly, but
still...

- Eric.