Re: [NTLK] Taking Notes on MP2000/2100?

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 14:21:13 EST

Rhonda wrote:
> I use 'more folders' (I think that's the one) to give me=20
> sub-folders - then I make one folder for each class, which=20
> makes for much easier browsing of notes after they're=20
> written, without making my folder list insanely long. I=20
> managed with 8 classes last term. (Actually, I don't know if=20
> I'd have been able to manage without my newton last term)

        Ditto for me, except I use HyperNewt
(http://www.tow.com/software/newton.shtml), which allows me to have a
hierarchical folder structure.

Jim Anderson

Evil Overlord Rule 200:
During times of peace, my Legions of Terror will not be permitted to lie
around drinking mead and eating roast boar. Instead they will be
required to obey my dietician and my aerobics instructor.