Re: [NTLK] iWalk

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 12:51:55 EST

Denis Krasnov (dkrasnov_at_nyc.rr.com) wrote:

> The following is a part of the same movie which I cropped, turned and
> stabilised
> Now ,does it jiggle or not ? Remember we're talking about position of what
> is on the screen relative to the rest of the unit.
> Watch
> www.mentalemetic.com/other/newton/00.mov

Could you get this just a tiny bit smaller?! (It's about 37.5 MB now.)

My "enhanced" version is just 130 KB -- I merely copied a typical
sequence of 10 frames and cropped the movie to the relevant area. Scaled
to twice the size and viewed in a loop, it becomes quite obvious that
yes, the text retains its position while everything else moves. Here it is:

http://www.michael-hussmann.de/iwalk.html

Michael J. Hussmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de
WWW: http://michael-hussmann.de