Re: [NTLK] Shipping Cost and The $150 Newt Adventure begins

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 12:45:28 EST

> Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 16:46:02 +1100
> From: Cees witsen <cees_at_mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Shipping Cost and The $150 Newt Adventure begins
>

>>G'Day Brian
>
> I've just received an eMail from Jerry Brown stating that the
> response has been overwhelming,he has one very major headache
> concerning OS shipping the cost is way high, he's been quoted by UPS
> @ $ 100 US, that's one of the reason's he's been slow at replying
> to some of the lists mail.
>
> PLEASE Note anyone reading this I have to go out for now but will
> post some info and pose a suggestion for the OS buyers.

Uh, this would be nice to know, as I can pick up local units at $250 if I'm
lucky.
The bummer is that I really think a USMP would be a good thing for a person
studying English, especially if that person just managed to *fill up* the
additional word storage of his German MP2100 to the very end by adding
English vocabulary.
Is UPS the only option? My local UPS is not so very good anyway...

Oliver

--
- Macs sind f=FCr die, die nicht wissen wollen, warum Ihr Rechner funzt.
- Linux ist f=FCr die, die wissen wollen, warum er funzt.