Re: [NTLK] iWalk

From: Denis Krasnov (dkrasnov_at_nyc.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 11:42:09 EST

>> Something like saying that text jiggles, no it doesn1t !
>
> Well, to me it is obvious that it does. <shrug>

Ok . I did what I promised to, it reminds me a bit of whose emissions on
history channel where they are trying to enhance digitally the footage of
Loch ness Monster , but never mind.
The following is a part of the same movie which I cropped, turned and
stabilised
Now ,does it jiggle or not ? Remember we're talking about position of what
is on the screen relative to the rest of the unit.
Watch
www.mentalemetic.com/other/newton/00.mov

> Holger Ehlis, one of the
> guys behind SpyMac, has proven to be quite an expert in this field -- see
> <http://www.mac-life.de/download/index.php3>. So, how can those guys be
> trusted in anything?

That only proves my point - this is the level of normal fake/hoax , a
picture of this quality and convincingness can be made over the tea break
and it's fun, net is loaded with artistic visions like that. The iWalk movie
is the only of it's kind.