[NTLK] Michigan Newton Meeting

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 19:01:53 EST

Ok
Looks like Saturday the 14th of Dec. is best.
It will be in Ann Arbor.
6-7 pm seems like a good starting time for the weekendendly employed=20
and those who may travel a bit. Not to early, not too late :)

But what type of place?
Hmmnnnn

We have coffee Shops Galore Downtown. One has wireless access available=20=

I think. But they are usually busy and will be student filled.

There are a few MicroBrewery Pubs. Some very busy and one that is a bit=20=

away from campus and may not be overly busy.

The Local Mall's Central Area has a Startbucks and usually plenty of=20
tables. There are a few resturuants in the mall also.

There are also downtown and outskirt Borders books shops with cafe's

There are also some sports bar types of pubs scattered all over.

Open to suggestions from the group.

I will hunt for a place to gather after some input.

Keep the Green=99
Rich
This Old Newt, The Swiss Army Knife of Newton sites
http://www.thisoldnewt.net=

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html