Re: [NTLK] Why use the Newton to surf the web/e-mail?

From: Charles Isaac (newton_at_aslannet.org)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 09:35:15 EST

On Monday, December 2, 2002, at 03:25 PM, Stephen Swift wrote:

> At 12/2/02 2:14 PM, Christopher Edwards (chris_at_ingramedwards.com)
> Wrote:
>>
> I use a newt to take notes in class. Often the professor has notes on
> the
> web. It's nice to download notes onto the newt and be able to use
> them in
> class. I don't like to lug my powerbook to class. Also, its nice to
> have
> AIM there in case I get bored in class. :-)
>
> -Stephen

Must be nice to have a wireless network at school. I have been trying
to have them get one here.

Not to mention i am doing this email while class is on. Yawn..... ah
the joys of grad school.

I do wish some of the profs woudl get with it and print to a pdf file
all of these handouts.
Of course I am using a powerbook.

Charles

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html