Re: [NTLK] OT - Off topic - US drivers

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 23:11:28 EDT

I'm sorry, but that's kinda funny! I always think it's
amazing what the Europeans can do with small engines.
Honestly, I never drove a car with an engine that
small! (3.0 liters) All my cars are much, much bigger
than that! Both of my Jeeps are 5.8 liters (the
smallest engines I own) My olds is a 7.8L and my Caddy
(I'm stripping it for the engine only) is an 8.0L
(soon to be an 8.7L when I get finished with it) And
when I was in Hawaii, the Jeeps I drove there were
also 4.0L! So, I find it odd that someone can get
Jazzed in a 3.0L engine car!
Ed (anything under 500hp should only be used to cut
grass)
web/gadget guru
(if you can hear your car stereo, you either have too
small of an engine or your car stalled!)

--- Karel Jansens <kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be> wrote:
<snip>
> in a Volvo diesel. The problems started on my last
> trip, in a Chrysler
> LeBaron 3.0 l. That kind of car somehow brings out
> the animal in me, and I
> finally discovered that the German Autobahnen have a
> left lane, where the
> Audis, the Mercs and the Porches live. They all
> snarled at me, but I
> wouldn't go away ;^)
>
> --
> Karel Jansens