Re: [NTLK] OT - Off topic - US drivers

From: Andre Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 04:00:48 EDT

Hmm, when I had the choice between by brothers Jetta (1.8l 108hp 5spd) and
my dad's Jeep Cherokee (granted only the 'cl model, don't know specs) I
ALWAYS took the Jetta, and it wasn't just for the sound system.
Displacment, like HP does not corresspond with performance! It's amazing for
me how many people confuse this, cars are much more complex system then just
the motor. Hell you slap an (bad) auto on a high horsepower and watch it
die!

André