Re: [NTLK] Any support/driver for Lucent WaveLan cards?

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 21:40:03 EDT

Chris Ruprecht wrote:
> I have checked Victor Rehorst's pages about a driver for the Lucent
> cards, but only found a note that somebody was working on a driver. Can
> anybody tell me if this driver has gotten anywhere yet or that I'm
> dreaming? A friend of mine told me a few days ago, that there was such a
> driver and that he knows for a fact that this is working - but I don't
> believe everything I'm told, not any more.

http://www.ff.iij4u.or.jp/~ngc/eng/newtwave.htm

And, yes, it's working. Just search the archives and you'll find many people
with it working. I'm personally using the a3 driver (the a2 worked for me
too) with a Lucent WaveLAN Silver (the "A" version) talking to a 3Com
AirConnect WAP. Works great.

 - John...