Re: [NTLK] Off topic Macsoftware for kids

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde_at_plg2.math.uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 19:45:39 EDT

Marco Mailand wrote:

>As my kids where in this age they used always the full versions of the
>respective programs for the purposes you listed above.

Along these lines, my seven-year-old, who has a 120 upgraded with a
130 chip (thanks again, Frank) started explaining to me out of the
blue this evening how when a program stops responding on her Newton,
she reboots and everything is okay after that. I didn't say a thing to
her about rebooting. Frightening. I'm going to keep my Swiss Army
Knife out of reach, otherwise she'll probably have the machine
overclocked by next week. --PR