[NTLK] Any support/driver for Lucent WaveLan cards?

From: Chris Ruprecht (chrup_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 19:04:24 EDT

Hi all (again),

I have checked Victor Rehorst's pages about a driver for the Lucent
cards, but only found a note that somebody was working on a driver. Can
anybody tell me if this driver has gotten anywhere yet or that I'm
dreaming? A friend of mine told me a few days ago, that there was such a
driver and that he knows for a fact that this is working - but I don't
believe everything I'm told, not any more.

Best regards,
Chris

Chris Ruprecht
1505 Fort Clark Boulevard #1-205 * Gainesville, FL 32606
E-mail: chrup_at_earthlink.net