Re: [NTLK] [OT] PayPal gripes

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 21:24:57 EDT

>Additionally, a while ago I tried to sign up for a Kagi account... mailed
>in my paper contract and everything, and never heard a peep again. Last
>week they sent me the Kagi newsletter - but they never gave me an account!
>I should look into getting them to fix that, because Kagi is a widely
>respected company.

NuShield started with Kagi. They can be a bit obtuse in getting things
going, but they do a good job. As I recall, I had to dun them a few
times to get things set up. They are expensive, though (about 12% of a
small sale <$50.00).

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.com> for NuShield screen protectors.
Don't leave your Newt Naked!

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513