Re: [NTLK] [OT] PayPal gripes

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 21:31:44 EDT

> I have used money orders to buy items from eBay, newsgroup vendors, Kagi
>and various other companies with no problems (other than postal service
>delays, but those work both ways). I always paid for my NuShields by MO, but
>I guess if the policy has changed there the current package I have will be
>my last.
> I realize I am probably an oddity in preferring to do things this way,
>but I haven't had any complaints from vendors and I know my credit card
>isn't being plundered.
>
>Peter

If someone on this list wants to pay by check or MO, I'll make an
exception since I know that I won't be waiting forever for the mail to
arrive. Just email me in advance for instructions.

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

NuShields: Your best defense against screen damage
http://www.NuShield.com

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513